If you want to learn how Blockchain can be integrated with supply chain management, then this course is for you. This program will educate you about the fundamentals of blockchain and how it works in the world of supply chain management. You’ll also have the chance to explore practical use cases that illustrate some of its most compelling features.
What is Blockchain in Supply Chain Management?
Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology where records are stored in blocks. It uses cryptography to secure these records and make them immutable or permanent, chronologically ordered, and transparent for all involved parties but cannot be controlled by one single entity.
It establishes trust among the supply chain participants while reducing fraud and increasing transparency throughout the process of transaction without any third-party involvement.
For more information, check out our blog about How does Blockchain Technology Works to learn everything about the most disruptive technology in the digital age.
- What is Blockchain in Supply Chain Management?
- Blockchain Council
- This course includes:
- WHAT DO YOU GET?
- CAREER Opportunities :
- What are the primary job domains for Blockchain & Supply Chain Professionals?
- Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT)
Best Blockchain in supply chain course
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Four downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This is one of the top Udemy Blockchain Courses for Supply Chain Management! If you are looking to make your mark in this industry, then don’t miss out on this opportunity.
The course is designed for supply chain professionals who want to gain a better understanding of how Blockchain technology can be used within their field. No prior experience with Blockchain is required, but basic knowledge of supply chain concepts will be helpful.
The course begins with an introduction to Blockchain technology, followed by a deep dive into how it can be used in supply chain management. You will learn about topics such as product tracking, counterfeiting prevention, and food safety. The course also includes a module on case studies, where you will analyze real-world examples of how Blockchain is being used in supply chain management.
The course is divided into eight sections:
– Introduction to Blockchain and its Supply Chain Use Cases (Blockchain for beginners)
– How does Blockchain Works in Supply Chain Management?
– Case Studies of Blockchains in the Real World [Enterprise Level]
– Deploying a Network on Ethereum [Enterprise Level]
– Blockchain in a Nutshell [Developer Level]
– Developing Decentralized Applications on Ethereum Network [Developer Level]
– Cryptocurrencies and ICOs for Dummies from an Investor’s Perspective [Investor Level]
– Getting Started with Hyperledger Fabric v/s Private Blockchains (Hyperledger for beginners)
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in learning Blockchain Supply Chain Management
At the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of Blockchain technology and how it can be used in supply chain management. You will also have experience with practical use cases and real-world examples. So don’t wait any longer, enroll today!
Price:- $11.99; Original Price is $84.99 Discount 86% off
This course includes:
- Training Duration:- 6 hours
- Access Duration:- Lifetime
- Access Mode:- Self-paced
- Exam:- Online
Best Blockchain Council Blockchain Course for Supply Chain Management
The Blockchain Council offers a cryptocurrency and blockchain course that gives an overview of the latest trends in this field. The training provides you with valuable insight into technical developments such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger etc., but also social topics like Security & Privacy by design, Legal implications or Cryptocurrency trading are dealt with. This way, it is possible to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of the blockchain.
In addition, you will learn how this technology can be applied in various areas such as supply chain management or energy trading and which business models are conceivable from it. This will allow you to apply Blockchain technology in your own business and thus gain an important competitive advantage.
The Best Blockchain Course for Supply Chain Management is provided by The Blockchain Council.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Blockchain Council Certification
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Hands-on Industry Project Experience
CAREER Opportunities :
- Software Architect
- Software Developer
- Blockchain Expert
- DevOps and Network Engineer
What are the primary job domains for Blockchain & Supply Chain Professionals?
- Manufacturing and other Domains
You can find out more about their course on this page: https://www.blockchain-council.org/certifications/certified-blockchain-supply-chain-expert/
Best IBM Blockchain Course for Supply Chain Management
The Blockchain has been a major topic of interest for businesses. Many companies are exploring the technology and how it can be applied to their industry – including supply chains. The IBM blockchain course is designed for professionals who want to learn about this exciting new technology, how it works and what possibilities you have with using it in your business today!
The IBM Blockchain course is a comprehensive four-day training that will give you the skills to build, deploy and manage blockchain networks. Learn about the many types of Blockchain, how to create apps with Hyperledger Composer, and more! After completing this course, you’ll have a strong understanding of what Blockchain is, how it works and the potential applications for your business.
IBM offers a course that allows you to learn more about Blockchain and how it may impact the supply chain. The comprehensive four-day training will give you a strong understanding of this exciting new technology. Register today and start learning!
Features of Blockchain Supply Chain Management Course
– Comprehensive four-day training
– Learn how to build, deploy and manage blockchain networks
– Learn about the many types of Blockchain
– Understand what Blockchain is and its potential applications for your business.
Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT)
This course includes:
- 9 split chapters
- 34 videos
- 5 Knowledge Checkpoints
- 2 Infographic Steps
- Lifetime Access Duration
- Self-paced Access Mode
- Exam:- Online
Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT) offers a Blockchain in Supply Chain Management Course.
Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT) is a world-class educational institution dedicated to educating people about Blockchain technology’s global potential. It was founded in 2016 and is located in Toronto, Ontario. As the Chief Learning Officer and an instructor on Blockchain, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency, Mr. George Levy helps students learn more about this topic.
George has 20 years of professional expertise working with Internet and digital technology, having been named an award-winning digital entrepreneur. George is on a mission to educate and promote the worldwide impact of Blockchain technology.
He was a co-founder of Yupi.com, an Internet portal bought by Microsoft and integrated into MSN. He has worked for Microsoft Corporation as a Regional Manager and as a Vice President of the World Business Forum (WOBI). He holds professional certifications from the Certified Senior Blockchain Professional (CSBCP) and Global Blockchain Professional (GBP).
What you will get to learn:-
- What is Blockchain in Supply Chain Management, and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of adopting blockchain technology in your supply chain?
- How are businesses now using blockchain to improve their supply chains?
- Which areas of the supply chain offer the most value with blockchain technology?
- What factors should you consider when choosing which type of blockchain to use? You should be aware of it.
- There are different types of blockchains available, and how to choose which one is best for you.
This program does not require any previous expertise, and you don’t need any prior experience with blockchain or supply chain management.
After completing the course, you will get an Official BIT Blockchain in Supply Chain Management certificate of completion recorded on the Blockchain, which you can share on your LinkedIn profile, resume and social media links showing that you’ve completed this valuable training.
If you have any doubts or conclusions, don’t worry, BIT gives you 30 days money-back guaranty.
What is a Blockchain Engineer? What do they do? Interesting Facts About the Future of Work.
Blockchain is an innovative technology that has the potential to change our world. Blockchain engineers are the ones who design and develop blockchain technologies. They create new applications for this emerging industry and help shape how it will grow in the future. In this article, we’ll explore what a Blockchain engineer does, as well as some of their responsibilities and qualifications.